Feel free to browse around our comprehensive database of hotels along the St Cuthbert's Way, but please mention the Sherpa Van Project when you get in touch.
>> CLICK HERE to get started <<
How to use our online booking system
What you need to know
- Tell us the date your trip begins
- Decide on the type of room(s) you will need
- Fill in the number of people in your party...
- and the number of bags you want us to pick up and drop off
- Then click continue to start planning your itinerary
- If you select two hotels that are more than 30 miles apart the system will suggest an intermediate stop because you cannot walk that far in a day
- When you have finished, we will book the hotels for you and charge a small booking fee
- All bookings are made on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- You pay the hotels directly as you follow the trail
- We collect your bags (after 8.30am) and deliver them to your next stop (before 4pm)
By completing the checkout process, you will be requesting us to book the accommodation on your behalf.
We will endeavor to book the accommodations you have chosen. In some
instances, the accommodation you request may not be available, on these
occasions we will book a suitable alternative for you.. Please note that the information
in our database is supplied by the hoteliers and we take no responsibility for any
inaccuracies. We are,
however, pleased to receive feed back from users.