Feel free to browse around our comprehensive database of hotels along the St Cuthbert's Way, but please mention the Sherpa Van Project when you get in touch.
If you want us to book your hotels select the Preferences tab above and follow the instructions.
How to use this page
- Choose a town or village where you would like to stop for the night.
- Click on the town name or the map to see a list of accommodation
- Choose your preferred hotel or B&B
- When you see a button like this, click on it to book:
- If you select two hotels that are more than 30 miles apart the system will suggest an intermediate stop because you cannot walk that far in a day
- All bookings are made on a Bed & Breakfast basis
- We book the hotels for you and charge a small booking fee
- You pay the hotels directly as you follow the trail
- We collect your bags (after 8.30am) and deliver them to your next stop (before 4pm)
By completing the booking process, you are requesting us to book the accommodation on your behalf.
We will endeavor to book the accommodations you have chosen. In some
instances, the accommodation you request may not be available, on these
occasions we will book a suitable alternative for you.. Please note that the information
in our database is supplied by the hoteliers and we take no responsibility for any
inaccuracies. We are,
however, pleased to receive feed back from users.