Click on the name of a town or village to read about local hotels and inns or choose a town from the map
|None so far. Let's get started. Choose a location from the list (left) or click on place name from the map page|
We cannot calculate the cost of booking and baggage transfer until you tell us how many people there are in your party.
Please click here and fill in your party numbers, then click on the Your Itinerary tab again to return.
How to use our online booking system
What you need to know
- In 'Preferences', enter your start date and room requirements and click 'Continue'
- Choose a town or village where you would like to stop for the night.
- Click on the town name or the map to see a list of accommodation
- When you see a button like this, click on it to book:
- Once you have chosen all your hotel and/or B&B bookings click on 'Checkout' at the top of the page.
- At the checkout, you will be prompted to enter any details you have not yet filled in, eg. 'Your Room Preferences', 'You and Your Party'
- Once you have completed your itinerary, click 'Confirm'.
- The next page will ask for payment, when you have input your details you will be prompted to click 'Confirm' to complete your booking.
- You will be sent an email with a booking reference to confirm receipt.
- If you intend to come back to finish your itinerary or want to save the details you have input please click the 'Save' tab at the top of the page. After filling in the form, you will be asked to 'Bookmark' the page. If you do not, you risk losing the information you have entered.
- If you select two hotels that are more than 30 miles apart the system will suggest an intermediate stop because you cannot walk that far in a day
- When you have finished, we will book the hotels for you and charge a small booking fee
- You pay the hotels directly as you follow the trail
- We collect your bags (after 8.30am) and deliver them to your next stop (before 4pm)
By completing the checkout process, you will be requesting us to book the accommodation on your behalf.
We will endeavor to book the accommodations you have chosen. In some
instances, the accommodation you request may not be available, on these
occasions we will book a suitable alternative for you.. Please note that the information
in our database is supplied by the hoteliers and we take no responsibility for any
inaccuracies. We are,
however, pleased to receive feed back from users.