1. Select a location for an overnight stay by clicking on the location
names on the trail map at the top of the screen (see illustration below)
2. A list of available accommodation will appear in the lower part of the screen. The following icons may appear alongside each hotel or guesthouse:
3. The hotel information screen gives pricing, payment and other information on hotels and guesthouses. If you wish to stay at the selected hotel for the night, click book now. If the location you have chosen is a youth hostel or camp site, you must book this accommodation yourself and click 'select this location' to continue.
4. The room requirements you specified at the beginning of your booking are carried through the whole booking. Any changes or special requirements for this stop can now be made. Click confirm booking to confirm and move on to the next day.
5. Carry on selecting locations for each day of your journey. If
you wish to stay in the same location for two or more nights, you should
select the same hotel for each night. Because the limit of our baggage van is
30 miles per day, you cannot select a location more than 30 miles along the
route from your previous night's stay.
Campsites don't generally need to be booked in advance, and many won't take advance bookings. It is for this reason that we do not hold many details about them, and can not book them on your behalf. Again please indicate when you intend to use a campsite, but be aware that it will not be booked in advance for you.
|Copyright © The Sherpa Van Project, 131a Heston Road,
Hounslow, Middlesex TW5 ORF, U.K.
Tel (44) 020 8569 4101 Fax (44) 020 8572 9788